Monday, December 14, 2009

a little decorating....

holiday home



Our tree is decorated...











the kids spent some time decorating these little ornaments...











the nativity is up...





May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. ~Author Unknown



our snowgirl is granting wishes...




"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."  ~Harlan Miller



and I'm trying really hard to "jar up" the beautiful feeling of Christmas.



Happy Monday to you all!

8 comments:

Char said...

beautiful christmas - i love the jar too

i wish i had all the moments that have gone before too.

Cora said...

It would be so nice to bottle it all up and keep some for later in the year!

Julie said...

I would love a jar if you ever figure out how to do that! =D I'm trying to sloooow down and enjoy...but I still need to get things done!! I haven't figured out how to do both!

P.S.I moved my blog back to blogger, so I'm at http://www.danielsprogress.blogspot.com

radiantreflections said...

All so beautiful, especially the kids ornaments!

...they call me mommy... said...

What gorgeous pictures and I love that quote! :)

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I love those lights in the jar--I'm trying to jar up the holidays as well!

A Day That is Dessert said...

Everything looks perfect! You should consider selling holiday cards with that top image on them.

gkgirl said...

these are gorgeous photos!
i especially love the last one!