Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful





I'm thankful:

for blue skies and sunshine during this Thanksgiving holiday

for busy little hands helping me prepare candy and cake for tomorrow

for good friends

for family

for a hardworking husband that puts his family first

for four kids who love to give me hugs and kisses

for four healthy children









for my mom and dad and the beautiful traditions that they carry on every year

for time together with family over the next couple of days

for watching the kids play with their cousins

for being prepared this holiday season and looking for the beauty that I can find in every moment

I am so thankful for the blessings that fill my life each and every day. So thankful.



I'm wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! May you be blessed abundantly!

6 comments:

Char said...

have a beautiful holiday my friend. love this reminder of how much we have to be thankful about.

xo

radiantreflections said...

This post is so beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful holiday :o)
xo

jess said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you find humor and beauty all weekend. :) :)

Caroline said...

Such wonderful things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Cherishing My Days said...

Great post, Sandra! I hope you had a wonderful day too!!

gkgirl said...

lovely list
of sweetness..
xo