Thursday, November 5, 2009

Coffee, Anyone?

Things I Love Thursday



I'm just sharing a mosaic I made for Things I Love Thursday over at Flickr.
What is it about these coffee images that is so inviting and makes me fave them
every time they pop up in my contacts?

The warmth, the intimate moments of conversation between friends,
the quiet morning brew for one, the little moments of reflection
that often accompany these cups of coffee or tea - yes, I think
all these reasons are why I love them so much.




Now, for a little fun with our coffee.....



"Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee,
I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever." ~David Letterman



"Behind every successful woman
is a substantial amount of coffee." ~Stephanie Piro



"I don't have a problem with caffeine.
I have a problem without caffeine!" ~Author Unknown



"In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread
a sewing machine while it's running." ~Jeff Bezos



"COFFEE.SYS Not Found: User startup disabled."
~Author Unknown







and, finally...


"I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter." ~Author Unknown








credits here:

1. Morning Coffee, 2. Coffee-ing and sketching, 3. I don't really like coffee, she said.., 4. coffee bokeh, 5. coffee & art, 6. Coffee's hot, fresh and ready . . . ., 7. coffee for You making with all my love, 8. coffee + apron, 9. Saturday morning coffee on the patio, 10. S T A R B U C K S . A T . H O M E, 11. coffee, 12. Coffee love iart, 13. I <3 Coffee, 14. Untitled, 15. Mornings - coffee+journals, 16. Good Morning, 17. coffee and tangerines., 18. Black Coffee No Sugar Please Oh And A Little Bit Of Milk, 19. coffee with baileys, 20. A cup of bokeh

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

10 comments:

MrsMama said...

Great collection! If you post it on Flickr, I'll FAV it. :)

Love the coffee quotes too.

gkgirl said...

fantastic collection of photos...
and quotes...
heehee...
i don't drink coffee
but i love the smell of it...
and cappucino...
perhaps i have just never had the "right"
coffee for me...
:O)

jess said...

Thank you for making me laugh!
You know, that first cup of coffee looks like it has magic bubbles coming out of it...

Megan said...

I saw this earlier on Flickr and I love it! I know your coffee pictures and posts always make me want to make a pot :)

Char said...

:) loved the set on flickr too. so much to love

Caroline said...

Yes please...i'll have some of that. Great picks!

Deven said...

There's just something homey & comfy about those pictures.

Oh a funny note, I just picked up Starbucks' Winter Blend at Sam's today.

Julie said...

Oooh! I love that!!!! =D

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Ah, I love the quotes! Thanks for the smile.

Jessica said...

We feel the *exact* same way about coffee--I just love that mosaic!