Thursday, October 29, 2009

Passing It On...

Things I Love Thursday!

Just passing on to you a few of the beautiful images that I've been fave-ing over at Flickr. Just one more reason for me to absolutely love fall.



credits here:
1. fleeting, 2. Last from the garden, 3. acornokeh, 4. pumpkins, 5. pretty autumn, 6. Loner, 7. pumpkins in a basket, 8. ..., 9. variety, 10. pumpkins, 11. 289/365: Bittersweet October, 12. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus, 13. handful of autumn, 14. dangle, 15. Untitled, 16. Autumn dance, 17. champagne : 355.365 gratitude, 18. wishes with wings : gratitude 363.365, 19. Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it..., 20. plume



7 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this collection of fall photos! The leaves are just beginning to change here...so thank you for sharing the eye candy.

Caroline said...

Ohhhhhhh...what a beautiful mosaic...I can get lost in that. Such wonderful photographs. So much beauty and talent!

Char said...

you're so sweet

love your choices - thank you so much for including me

Deven said...

Wonderful! FUN!

...they call me mommy... said...

Ya...um........gorgeous! I HEART FALL! :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous! =)

gkgirl said...

makes me want to grab my camera
and get outside!
{except that it's dark out now...
but you know what i mean...heehe}