Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who I See...

who i see.

To see myself....

I see a daughter, sister, wife, and mother.
I see someone who appreciates the differences in people.
I see someone who is constantly looking for the beauty in everything,
but has such a hard time finding the same in herself.

I see new wrinkles and my first gray hair sneaking in.
I see someone who is probably misunderstood.
However, I also see a friend, a supporter, a believer~
I am learning to like what I see - when I see myself.






****************************





for this week's Len.Us.Together theme, "Who I See."

6 comments:

Deven said...

Beautiful!

Andrea, the collector said...

Yes, isn't it easy to find the unique things in others strikingly beautiful and think the things in ourselves are, well, less than beautiful?

I love reading about you opening up to the beauty that is YOU!

Amy said...

Beautifully done, once again, my friend. I admire you for your open honesty, too.

Jessica said...

Lovely! You are so many wonderful things!!!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Gorgeous!
Hey, I am trying the Lightroom (30 day free thing) and am trying to edit out dark circles under the eyes. I can't figure out how to do it. Any suggestions?

Julie said...

I love that. all of it.