Friday, September 25, 2009

Out of Focus

out of focus



that is exactly what life has been like lately.

out of focus
blurry
foggy
hazy
rainy
dreary
gloomy
overcast
fast-paced
exhausting
tiring
running behind

...all the things that demand
your immediate attention and make you
so happy to surrender to a more simple life.






******************


For this week's Lens.Us.Together. theme, "Out of Focus"

It's funny how this theme fits in perfectly with my days lately.
Everything is moving around me so fast,
the days, the weeks ( I can hardly believe that the weekend
is here already!), the months - all seem to be moving past
in a blur. The constant rainfall we've had all month
hasn't helped with the icky, out-of-focus-ness
that I just can't seem to shake.

It certainly makes me appreciate the times
that seem so calm and simple...the times that my
homebody heart loves so dearly.








6 comments:

clairedulalune said...

Hello Sandra, wonderful photograph. Time is flying! I am at times struggling to keep up. I can't remember days! Here's hoping for some R+R time for us all in the near future!

Liss said...

I love the light in this shot it so pretty and green. I could waste the day staring out the window in a out of focus view at the rain.

Char said...

beautiful shot and it is funny how sometimes a situation will fit what you're noticing in life.

I hope you have some time for you soon.

Julie said...

yes....

Deven said...

Beautiful! Ya know, rainy days remind me of my teen years. Sitting by my bedroom window with a favorite book and a cup of hot tea. Sitting by the living room window with my mom and a cup of hot tea.

Rainy days can be restful and healing when we let them.

Praying you have your restful days soon. ;-)

Jessica said...

I've been feeling a bit out of focus as well...maybe that's why I've had an affinity towards out of focus pictures as well!