Tuesday, September 1, 2009

{Lens.Us.Together.}

Where I Live......


where i live



i live where little hands pick flowers
where windows are smudged
where the table is always full
where i hold the hand of my best friend
where there are wide open spaces
where the air is humid and warm
where my garden grows
where my hands create
where my mind is free
where love abounds


_____________________________



I'm happy to share this new venture with you....


hearts
friendship
sharing
love
photography
words
images
blogging

all held together in one lovely new place
by about 35 women
who adore all these things.

I'm proud to be a part of it!
Come over and visit us along with our
weekly photography projects for the next 52 weeks!

You can find us here:
Lens.Us.Together.






6 comments:

Hand Sewn Treasures said...

Beautiful!

Heartfelt and Homemade said...

Change is good...gives us a new outlook.

Amy said...

Wow, Sandra, I keep coming back to look at this picture and read your words. They couldn't be more perfect. This is the kind of post that sticks in my mind for days and inspires me. Beautiful work!

I love the new blog look. And as for the Lens...blog, it's terrific! Can't wait to keep up with you and all the other uber-talented people over there throughout the year. Must be a combo of all the best-of-Flickr? I'm thrilled with the debut.

Just to let you know, your html code for the lens.us.together icon isn't right. When you click on it, it leads you to a dead end.
Also, how come your blog isn't in the blogroll over there? I couldn't find you except for your post...

Good to have you back. I missed you and I've been praying for you. :)

Oliag said...

It works now!...and I love this:)

randi said...

Lovely photo, lovely words. Looking forward to this new project!

Cherishing My Days said...

beautiful again! so glad to see you back! all is well on my front. thanks for checking in with me!