Monday, July 13, 2009

monday, monday

bench monday!


It's Bench Monday!

It's also shopping Monday
and banking Monday
and library Monday
and run-around-town-Monday
and come-home-and-put-it-all-away-Monday
and catch-up-on-laundry-Monday (not nearly as backed up as before)
and finish-editing-photos-Monday


I wonder if I can skip all of the above and just get right to the photo editing part?
Hmmm.....probably not if we intend on eating this week ;D


So, what's on your list for Monday? Mine is always the busiest day of the week. Always.
And, speaking of which, I had better get in motion!


Happy Monday to you!

10 comments:

simply blogged said...

LOL. My Monday if full too. darn.

clairedulalune said...

Mondays is the day I start doing what I was supposed to do at the weekend!

sarah haliwell said...

That is the best bench photo I have seen so far. Beautiful!!

Julie said...

Lovely picture! Our Monday was full, too!

...they call me mommy... said...

HAHA! Skip everything and just photo edit, huh? Sounds fun! :-) Monday is usually laundry for sure among other things...LOVE THE PICTURE! :-)

Char said...

such a sweet sweet shot - I love their clasped hands.

mondays are busy here too - grocery day

Amy said...

Monday, monday... love that title.
I, too, wish that photo editing could be more of a priority in life...

Cora said...

I truly love this picture! It is precious!

beth said...

this photo is too cute...
and isn't that the truth about mondays...everything falls on that day !

gkgirl said...

oh...i adore your bench mondays...
so sweet!