Sunday, June 7, 2009

unfolding her treasures.....

"Nature is man's teacher. She unfolds her treasures to his search, unseals his eye, illumes his mind, and purifies his heart; an influence breathes from all the sights and sounds of her existence". ~Alfred Billings Street





"I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June." ~L.M. Montgomery


It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.  ~Henry David Thoreau



nature's perfume....




i heart mushrooms ;)










gentleness...

10 comments:

Tonya said...

Ahhhh, I love the mushroom pics and the hydrangeas, two of my very favorite things!

Grey Street Girl said...

These are such gorgeous shots! Happy Sunday!

Char said...

I love this series....gorgeous composition and "seeing"

...they call me mommy... said...

SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS, SANDRA!!!!! They are SO INSPIRING!

Blessings!

Leslie said...

these are such amazing pictures. I am in love with that purple mushroom

jess said...

I am a mushroom and gnome fan... and I really took the time to enjoy those pics. The quote reminds me of one I think of whenever I'm in the woods...

randi said...

Great photos, Sandra!

Lori said...

love your gorgeous photos!

marjean said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your photos are wonderful.

Kate in NJ said...

Wonderful photos as always..you have such a great eye and I always enjoy seeing what it is you "see".