Monday, June 8, 2009

bench monday.....flower child edition

bench monday


I just wanted to share this week's Bench Monday shot. Claire wanted to get in on all this fun bench action lately, so we headed out with the camera, found this cute little kiddie bench at my mom's house with all those yellow blooms engulfing it (and everything else in its beautiful path) and we knew we'd found the right place for a fun Bench Monday shot. I loved the yellow flowers and all that golden, late afternoon light filtering in behind her. Her little skirt and dirty, bare feet were cute too :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I love this bench monday shot!

Grey Street Girl said...

That's a gorgeous shot! I love how the flowers are growing up through the bench.

Char said...

adorable!!! very charming and summery

jess said...

The concept of standing on a bench and taking a pic, oh I love it. Totally cracks me up! You can't do that and NOT smile!

Kate in NJ said...

Great shot...love the feet!

Andrea said...

I love it! Those flowers pushing through....beautiful!