Tuesday, May 5, 2009

head to toe

head to toe



...in this morning's sunshine ;)

I have to admit that I am really loving these golden rays of sunshine lately. You know the soft golden light of early morning and the deeper golden glow of late afternoon....I can hardly get enough of it! So, for this month's Self Portrait Challenge, the theme is Diptych and looking for light is exactly where I was in the mood to start :)



Here are some other golden moments from fellow flickr-ers that I love.....

My creation


1. my son and his guitar, 2. light, 3. Cole, 4. Follow Your Destiny, 5. Finally, 6. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

3 comments:

jess said...

I don't know who Cole is but I got dibs.

Char said...

some beautiful shots - great SP

...they call me mommy... said...

Great shots, Sandra! And I love the bottom right corner shot too...untitled maybe? Neat! I feel so WARM looking at all of these! :)