Thursday, April 30, 2009

Checking In & #300!

Hi!!!!












So....just thought I'd post a quick update on my little chicks to show you how they've grown in just a few short weeks :)

from this:








to this:








Oh...they have grown SO much and are big girls now with most all their feathers in and they eat...and eat...and eat and are so fun to watch as they run around pecking the ground all day. We're expecting our last little shipment of chicks in just a couple of weeks....can't wait to get them, too.





************************************************






Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.  ~Baltasar Gracian





And, on another note....I noticed that this is post 300 for me! Wow...I can't believe I've done that many posts....it's amazing to me! I surely never thought, when I first started, that I'd continue with my little blog this way ;) Although my rate of blogging lately is certainly nothing to brag about, lol!

For whatever reason, all my blog posts end up in my head and rarely published here as of lately. I think I'm just caught up in this season of life that I'm in and my thoughts are spinning out fast and furious, many times hardly keeping in line with the crafty/homeschool theme I seemed to have built. Not that my thoughts are bad, or that I don't still love crafts and homeschool, lol! I've just not been in the crafty kind of mood lately.....but feeling more inspired by photography and exploring that part of my creative side. Who knows.... I may just start making a few more photography posts and opinionated posts about my thoughts around here :)

So....just wanted to say "Thanks" for sticking around for all these blog posts and hopefully I'll be posting a little more regularly very soon :)


Have a wonderful Thursday, all!

11 comments:

Char said...

congrats on 300 - the chicks look so cute. almost grown. love the shoes too

sarah said...

Congratulations on 300 posts - and I for one am wishing for another 300 from you. And I sure hope they are filled with your beautiful photography (as well as anything else you want to write about)

clairedulalune said...

Oh my word, they grow quick! Are you feeding them baby bio? lol! It's amazing how fast time flies and how blogs like yours remind me of that! Congratulations on your 300th post! Lovely to read every one! Remember your blog was the first one I ever saw, and was hooked with your kind, heartfelt words and the beautiful ways you capture everyday life through a lens! Well done and look forward to reading more!

Amy said...

Amazing how quickly they grow, isn't it? We finally picked up a few chicks today. The kids are so happy!

Who says you have to always stick with homeschooling or crafts? Your blog name says it all... Just continue to share your heart. I know it inspires me.

Leslie said...

congratulations on 300!!! cute baby chicks! I will still be here hanging out waiting for more

Deb said...

Happy 300th! Those chicks, and those ruby slippers, are just adorable.

dawn said...

wow look at those big girls! just yesterday they were fluffy little cuties and now look at them! haha!
sandra, congrats on 300 posts. i consider myself a lucky girl to have found you here in the blogosphere and call you a friend. xxoo

randi said...

Yeah on 300! Looking forward to 300 more! Also, I am a huge fan of your photography. Please keep up the inspiration, friend!

...they call me mommy... said...

LOL! I absolutely love that first picture..."Hi!" SO CUTE! A product of the macro lens, perhaps??! :) I LOVE your photography posts, no worries there! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for all your sweet comments about my new little, Ella! How thoughtful!

Blessings!

Andie said...

Oh my gosh how many chicks do you have (or will have)?! Wow, I am impressed. Don't you just love this "geeky" stage, lol. Ours are not too pretty right now either.

Congrats on the 300th post!
a.

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! Hooray for your fun, evolving log!