I'm using a stitchette pattern from Wee Wonderfuls to do a little embroidery on a couple of pillowcase dresses for my girls. I really love the stitchette pattern set....the designs are just adorable and are just what I had in mind for these dresses. I hope to get them finished today, I've got my fingers crossed!
And, a sweet blogging friend, Lynn, at A Mother's Journal has tagged me for a meme about 6 random, quirky things that I can think to reveal about myself. So, here goes...
- I like to put just a tiny bit of dressing on my salad, then cut it up into tiny little pieces, all lightly coated with the dressing before I eat it....
- I hate traffic, the mall, crowds, and shopping. I'm such an introvert at heart and I do love peace and quiet, a slow pace, and internet shopping. I just wish I could buy groceries online ;-)
- When I sit down, I always bend up my left leg and sit on my left foot....always.
- I get
a little,a lot out of control when I eat bread and/or sugar....it turns me into a monster...I try to avoid it at all costs!
- I love scary movies....not gory movies, but good psychological thrillers and just good old horror movies. Also, anything by Steven King or M. Night Shyamalan...... The Shining, The Sixth Sense, The Grudge, The Village, Vacancy, The Messengers, you know the kind!
- I love waking up very early in the morning for the peace and quiet, although I wouldn't say that I'm a "morning person." I don't like to talk, to be bothered, or even to "think" right after I wake up, LOL! I just like to be left alone for at least 20 minutes while I drink my first cup of coffee and check my email :)
So, there you have it, 6 of the most random, weird, quirky things I can stand to tell ;-)
Now, it's your turn! I'm going to tag....Tami at Joyful Noise, Randi at I Have to Say, Carrie at Pinemeadow Chronicles, Jessica at Turkey Cookies, Kate at Homeschooling in the Garden State, Bethany at Happy to be Called Mommy, and anyone else who wants to play along! No pressure, girls, only if you find a spare moment and want to join in!
Here are the rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own
Tag 6 bloggers to complete the meme.