Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Amy over at Daily Pleasures for this meme to re-post a photo from my fourth post four months ago. I found the photo and the short, but meaningful verse that I chose to put with the photo. It speaks pretty loudly to me right now, so I thought I'd re-post the entire thing. It may be what we all need to hear right now :)

Happy Tuesday!


***************************************************

Strength....






I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.



~Philippians 4:13


*********************************************


So, if anyone else is interested....please join in and let me know if you do. I'd love to see yours!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, looks like we're right on theme, doesn't it? Must be that God orchestrated that. Lovely picture and promise. Thanks for participating!

Kate in NJ said...

Cool photo.
I will have to figure out
which post that would be.lol