Wednesday, December 31, 2008

busy, busy...

Tagged!

Phew...it has been a really busy week since Christmas. Our Christmas was wonderful, lots of happy kiddos, lots of family, lots of food, lots of love. I hope yours was wonderful, too! Two days later, I photographed an outdoor wedding......really beautiful (the photo above is a sneak peek) and I'll have more photos of that to share soon. Then, a day later.....the worst, worst, worst stomach bug ripped through this family of 6 without mercy! Uggh....the last few days have been rough for us all and after another very long night last night, I think the worst of it is behind us. We're all feeling better this morning and hopefully we'll start the new year off on the right foot.

I was tagged for another meme recently on Flickr by a couple of my contacts and finally participated this morning....if you want to read 16 random things about me, come on over :)

Hope your New Year's Eve is a great one!

4 comments:

Gail :) said...

Sorry to hear about the bug! I do hope you are all feeling well. I love this time of year. Being with family and friends. Unfortunately I did not blog as often. I can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Kate in NJ said...

Hope you all feel better!
Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

So sorry to hear you've all been sick. Any sign of a stomach bug around us and I start pumping acidophilus into my kids and praying a hedge about them. That is my worst fear.

Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Corah Webber said...

Uggh! I feel your pain...sort of. Our family has the worst cold we've ever had for about 2 weeks. I still can't smell or taste anything. Not as bad as puking, but still, no fun. I love your blog by the way. It's always nice to find other creative mommas.