Saturday, November 8, 2008

Take Time

Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair...  ~Susan Polis Shutz



Take time to think-
It is the source of all power.
Take time to read-
It is the fountain of wisdom.

Take time to play-
It is the source of perpetual youth.
Take time to be quiet-
It is the opportunity to seek God.

Take time to be aware-
It is the opportunity to help others.
Take time to love and be loved-
It is God’s greatest gift.

Take time to laugh-
It is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly-
It is the road to happiness.

Take time to dream-
It is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray-
It is the greatest power on earth.

Take time to give-
It is too short a day to be selfish.
Take time to work-
It is the price of success.
There is a time for everything. . . .

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Author Unknown





Just a little motivation to take time today, this week, this month....become more mindful of life's blessings and their true value in life. So, take time, friends!

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's all about how we choose to spend our time, isn't it? Not how much time we have to spend...

Beautiful photo and verse.

Cherishing My Days said...

very true, sandra!

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this!

I just wanted to let you know that this weekend I was thinking about the kinds of blogs I want to read...ones that inspire, that honor the little things in life. Places where ideas and thoughts and crafts are shared without being crazy obsessive about any of them. As I thought about this, I remembered your blog and thought I'd visit again. Glad I did. I hope to be back soon. Thank you for sharing.

Have a lovely day!