Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SPC :: Mirrors :: Week 2

out and about



Life is too short for traffic. ~Dan Bellack




I had to go into town today and got this shot through my visor mirror. I thought this quote was funny since I totally despise the city and traffic....you know, life is too short for all the hustle and bustle. Besides, what are people buying at these malls on a continuous basis?? I may go to the mall once or twice a year.....it makes me wonder. But, sometimes, one must go into the jungle for some new jeans ;-)


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ugh, life is too short for traffic. I'll drive a longer route to work every day if it keeps me from sitting on the expressway in traffic!

Vanessa said...

cool shot!
and i'm no a traffic or mall fan either!

randi---i have to say said...

I love the idea of going to the jungle for jeans!

Great picture!

jenica said...

this is such a beautiful, soft shot. hard to believe you're sweating traffic. ;-D

dawn said...

i missed this photo somehow....so glad to see it. it's wonderful. you look great. yeah for new jeans! i bet in a smaller size too! :)