Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Step into the Shine....

step into the shine.......



"The sun's gonna shine and the rain's gonna fall, and in the end you might get burnt or wet, but that's life. So, dance in the puddles and bathe in the sun, and at the end of the day, smile. Everything is gonna be alright." ~unknown



If you try hard enough, you can find the shine in anything :) All this shine is courtesy of Tropical Storm Fay. After a long, dark, rainy, windy, weekend and a flooded yard....Shine was a little hard to find, that is until I looked down :)




SPC: Shine: Week 4
see more interpretations of Shine here: www.selfportraitchallenge.net

11 comments:

Mishelle Lane said...

I absolutely LOVE this.

I had an instance of getting caught in the rain a while back, and I wrote about it. It's kinda like dancing in puddles. We MUST let ourselves do it.

-Secret Agent Mama

Lynn said...

Amazing picture. I like your thoughts about that. We are always hearing about looking up, but when you looked down you saw a reflection of up.

If you're up for it, I tagged you for a meme. I know everyone's busy, so only if you've got time.

Lynn ~:-D

http://www.amothersjournal.com/2008/08/25/six-quirky-un-spectacular-things/

Kate in NJ said...

Another great self portrait.

Cherishing My Days said...

lovely!

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Awesome post. Great SP! Love the quote and your thoughts, as well.

m. heart said...

beautiful photo and quote! thanks for visiting my blog today!

Bethany said...

That is a lovely picture!

randi---i have to say said...

Great picture, Sandra!

rbberbandgirl said...

so so so so so so so so so COOL!!!
I love this!
I can feel the tickle of the ripples between my toes.
Thanks for posting this!

Cupcake said...

phenomenal shot.

CB said...

This is one of my favorite from this last month's theme.