Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SPC: Skill: Week 4

me

My skill for this week is homeschooling.....or preparing for our upcoming school year. Lots to plan out, read, think about, research. The new school year is always exciting as I think about all the things the kids will be learning about and all the activities I'd like them to join in and the crafts waiting to be made. And, there is nothing quite like fresh boxes of Crayola crayons and markers, new notebooks, pens, and pencils.....we've already stocked up and are ready to go.....now we just need the lesson plans. I guess that means it's time to use my skill... ;)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love John Holt...and new boxes of crayola crayons!

jenica said...

congrats on already planning! i'm putting it off for a few more weeks. ;-D

great pic.

Kate in NJ said...

I am deep in planning mode also, which is why I am trolling the blog world for some additional ideas.

Cupcake said...

I love the look on your face! Great shot!