Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Self Portrait Challenge::Week5::Skill

Photography..........

SPC::Week5::Skill


a skill that I love working on. There is so much to learn....so much to practice.....so much to shoot. I'm always on the lookout for a great photo and I find myself looking at my everyday life the same way I look through my lens. By practicing this skill, I search for the details first in everything. I find that the details are where the heart of everything is kept, the little intricate parts of people and places and things is what makes them so very special. I find that everything is so much more beautiful, so much more intriguing, and so very captivating. It really is all in the details....

Happy Shooting!


you can find more of my photos here.....






see more self portraits at self portrait challenge

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel the exact same way about photography!! I felt like I was reading my own words when I read yours. I was looking at your flickr pool and you really are quite talented-if my pictures looked half as awesome as yours I'd consider it a good day!

randi---i have to say said...

I am so glad you posted a picture of yourself! It is so great to know what my friends looks like!

Cupcake said...

the framing of your portrait is fantastic! nice work!

Simply Stork said...

what a wonderful self portrait :o)

~simply~

Tori said...

Great photo. It's nice to know what the blogger really looks like!