Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Self Portrait Challenge: SKILL: Week 2

Emptying My Coffee Pot....

emptying my coffee pot



There isn't anything I like more than a great cup of coffee....my own coffee. Strong and flavorful.....I like coffee in my coffee, lol! You can ask anyone who is awakened by a cup! Starbuck's is nice, but they have nothing that I like better than my own coffee. It is pure comfort for me and the one thing that I look forward to every morning and every afternoon.




"Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever." ~David Letterman



"I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!" ~Author Unknown

12 comments:

Gail :) said...

mmmm coffee ;)

Kate in NJ said...

I second the first comment!
Love your coffee cup by the way.

randi---i have to say said...

I don't drink coffee anymore, but I sure love how it smells. It is so tempting!

Love the Letterman quote!

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Agreeing with all three comments above.

Love the Letterman Quote

Love your coffee cup

and Mmmmm....Coffee.

:-)

Cool photo. Simple storytelling.

Greg, Jessy, Grace, Jack, Nora, & Lexi said...

Empyting your pot of coffee...what a great skill to possess! ;) Nice photo. Enjoy your afternoon cup.

Carrie said...

Gotta love the coffee!

Amarettogirl said...

I take it there is some coffee goin' on around here - I'm jus having trouble seeing it ;( oh well I'm sure its one hell of a good cup of Joe! Here is my spc pic Miming Around http://amarettogirl.squarespace.com/self-portrait-challenge/

Lynn said...

I quit coffee when I had my breast biopsy. I am now strictly a green tea drinker! But I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ways it smells. I could almost eat it right out of the can! LOL. I don't miss it so much, but mostly because I am so happy to have developed a love of green tea. :)

Lynn

Jessica said...

oooo- when I was little we had those cups!!!! I loved them so much and whenever I see them when thrifting I buy them! Yum, Yum to coffee-I'm thinking of making some now!

My Inspired Heart said...

Jessica....this is the same pattern my grandmother had for as long as I can remember and when I find one, I have to get it. I think of her every time I reach for it :)

My Inspired Heart said...

Greg, Jessy, Grace, Jack, Nora, & Lexi...........Hi! I always try to find your blog to visit, but I can't find a link to you anywhere :) Just wanted to say a big Hello in case you read this!

maria said...

I'm telling you I love the smell of coffee when I open the bag.

My opinion is that if coffee tasted as good as it smells....people would kill for it.

Maria