I was tagged for this meme by Julie at Knitsational. Here it goes....
1. What I was doing 10 years ago.........I was very, very pregnant for the first time with my twin boys. I had just had my last baby shower and was busy putting all the multiple gifts into a tiny closet. I was eating, sitting, reading, sleeping, hoping, dreaming, scared to death, praying, and w.a.i.t.i.n.g. in anticipation of my first little ones :) They were born on July 24....I can hardly believe it has already been 10 years!
2. 5 things on my to-do list...........Well, 5 things is just breaking the surface of my to-do list, but here are the ones weighing heavily on my mind lately ;)
- declutter and organize my kitchen cabinets
- make curtains, throw pillows, and other accessories for my bedroom
- make the same thing for my girls' room
- work on my flower beds around my back porch
- upload my photos to Kodak and order prints
3. 5 snacks I enjoy............Well, this one will put you all to sleep - I've been
- organic Fuji apples my husband brings from the market
- tart Granny Smith apples
- Coffee, twice a day
- a fantastic fruit "cobbler" with cream and whole oats....yummy...I'll share the recipe soon ;)
- and when I need a chocolate fix, I have one cookie recipe I use that includes, cocoa, whole oats, and almond butter.....it is SOOO good. I'll share it soon, too!
5. Places I've lived.........Well, this one will definitely NOT get you over excited ;)
- my current home, which used to be my grandmother's home, here in Alabama
- and my parents' home, which is right next door to my current home.
6. Now, a few tags.......
- Tami at Joyful Noise
- Carrie at Pine Meadow Chronicles
- Gail at Crafty Little Beana
- Lynn at A Mother's Journal
And, anyone else who wants to play along PLEASE feel free to join in.... and let me know if you do :) I love reading these memes!